Terms & Conditions
- Membership eligibility: Pregnant mothers or parents with children/a child aged 6 or below are welcome to join. The applicant, his/her spouse or his/her children/child must be residents of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. FrieslandCampina (Hong Kong) Limited may require the applicant to present his/her valid identification document or the birth certificate of his/her children/child for identification purposes.
- Each applicant is only allowed to submit his/her application once.
- If the applicant is a pregnant mother or a pregnant mother's spouse, FrieslandCampina (Hong Kong) Limited may when necessary require him/her to present proof of pregnancy for identification purposes.
- If the applicant is a parent of children/a child already born, FrieslandCampina (Hong Kong) Limited may when necessary require him/her to present the birth certificate or immunisation record of the children/child for identification purposes.
- Applicant may submit the copy of pregnancy proof or birth certificate or immunisation record by the following channels:
- Fax: 28583093
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whatsapp: 55960211
All documents will be destroyed immediately after verification.
- Applicant may also present the original of pregnancy proof or birth certificate or immunisation record to our staffs directly at office. All documents will be returned to applicant immediately after verification, and no copy shall be made. (reservation is required at 28593705)
- FrieslandCampina (Hong Kong) Limited reserves the final right to approve of all applications.
- Should there be any amendment or cancellation of member's details, please contact Friso® Care Centre by phone at 2859 3705, or by fax at 2858 3093, or by email to email@example.com, or by post to 39/F, Office Tower, Langham Place, 8 Argyle Street, Mongkok, Kowloon.
Collection of Personal Particulars & Personal Data (Privacy) Policy
FrieslandCampina (Hong Kong) Limited (the "Company") collects your personal data during your application for Frisomum Club membership. It is upon your consent that the Company collects your personal data.
The purposes of collecting your personal data are for the Company to, without limitation :
- send out newsletters and latest news of activities to members ;
- follow up members' enquiries by our appointed nutritionists ;
- process product orders with members ;
- understand general particulars of members and subscribers, conduct research and customer satisfaction evaluation for internal statistical analysis ; and
- For the purposes of direct marketing*, among others and without limitation :
- provide product information and promotional offers including formula milk for pregnant women and toddlers, food and equipment for toddlers, pre-natal and post-natal information and other information on the Company's healthcare and nutrition products and services ;
- organise promotion activities and events of the Company, including but not limited to pre-natal talks, practice classes, parental workshops, publicity events and exhibitions etc ;
- provide updates on marketing and reward programs, birthday offers, free samples and retailers' promotions etc.
- provide to authorized 3rd party service suppliers (including but not limited to mailing fulfillment, home delivery, activity organizer, hotline) your (1) name (2) contact information (such as address, email and phone) for direct sales and / or the above said services mentioned at item (i) to (iii).
When entering Friso websites (https://www.friso.com.hk), the Company will collect and save related browsing records (including IP address, browser used, browsing behavior, etc.) These “Cookies files” will be used together with the personal data for the above mentioned purposes at section a. to e. If you do not wish your Cookies to be used, please modify your browser Cookies setting yourself.
The Company may also provide your personal data to the following parties for the above mentioned purposes at section a. to e. (inside and outside Hong Kong)
- Members of the FrieslandCampina
- The Company’s strategic partners
- Data storage center located at Ireland
- Authorized 3rd party service providers for online data analysis
- You may at your discretion provide your Date of Birth. Such data will be used for birthday offers, research and customer satisfaction evaluation for internal statistical analysis.
- You may at your discretion provide your Other Contact No. and Best Contact Day. Such data will be used for communication purpose.
- You may at your discretion provide the Name of Your Gynecologist. Such data will be used for internal research and statistics analysis.
We will not use any of your personal data for direct marketing purposes without your consent.
As regards personal data provided voluntarily but not obligatory :
Your personal data provided will be kept confidential. If you do not wish your personal data, including Name, Mailing Address, Email, Mobile No., to be used for aforesaid direct marketing purposes, please contact Friso® Care Centre :
Telephone : 2859 3705
Fax : 2858 3093
Post : 39/F, Office Tower, Langham Place, 8 Argyle Street, Mongkok, Kowloon
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org